After more than 20 years of removing trees in Alaska, we get it.
Sure, you want the trees gone, but more importantly, you want it done without damage to your property and without anybody getting hurt. And you don't want to pay more than it's worth. From getting one tree down safely so you can do the rest, to making a yard full of messy cottonwoods
disappear, stumps and all, you can't make a better choice for tree removal than Gage Tree Service.
The Crane Advantage
Why use a crane? There simply isn't a neater, cleaner, more cost-effective or careful way to remove a tree. For removal jobs of about $500 or more (provided we have the necessary access), you can bet you'll get the crane. The benefits of using a crane for removal are:
- Cheaper - A crane is much faster. You'll save money, especially for large removal jobs.
- No lawn damage - The crane lifts the tree out, rather than being dropped whole or in pieces onto your lawn or landscape, which can cause dents and divots.
- No scratches on your home or fence - It is very tedious to carry limbs and branches through confined spaces without brushing them on anything. When the tree is lifted out with a crane, it is processed in the road or driveway. Problem solved.
- Cleaner job - Our crane can lift a tree out in as little as one piece. This means less cutting, less sawdust, and less back and forth on your lawn. Less mess means easier cleanup.
- Safer - A crane is unbeatable for climber safety, particularly when removing hazardous trees, such as dead or storm-damaged trees.
- Removal from structures - The very best way to remove a tree that has fallen on a house is with a crane. A heavy tree on a house can create a lot of pressure. Carefully lifting it off ensures no further damage to the structure.